Apex Electronics Announces SP2 Microphone Bundle
New from Apex Electronics is the SP2 Studio Pack, a prepackaged set of four microphones designed to complete any studio. It contains one Apex460 with power supply, two matched Apex185 dual-pattern pencil condenser microphones, and one Apex415 solid-state tri-pattern large diaphragm condenser microphone, all in one convenient carry-case.
The Apex460 is a multi-pattern tube microphone, providing nine different polar patterns selectable via a control knob on the power supply module. The Apex415 large diaphragm condenser microphone operates in either cardioid, omnidirectional or figure-8 polar patterns, has on board --10dB pad and low frequency roll off switch. A pair of matched Apex185 pencil condenser microphones rounds out the package. Each includes interchangeable hypercardioid and omnidirectional microphone capsules, and have on-board --10dB pad and low frequency roll-off switches.
All of the microphones in the Apex-SP2 package are shipped with their appropriate shock mounts and windsocks and an attractive foam lined box for ease of transportationand storage when not in use.
The Apex-SP2 includes:
- 1 x Apex460 Multi-pattern tube condenser microphone with external power supply and 25-foot 7-pin XLR microphone cable
- 1 x Apex415 Three-pattern large diaphragm condenser microphone
- 2 x Apex185 Matched small diaphragm pencil condenser microphones with omnidirectional and cardioid capsules
- 2 x IMC-3 Shock mounts (for Apex460 and Apex415)
- 2 x IMC-9 Shock mounts (for Apex185's)
- Windsocks for all three microphone
For more information, visit their web site at www.apexelectronics.com