Anwida Soft Introduces Spazio 1.0 DirectX Reverb Plug-In
The latest plug-in from Anwida Soft look to fill your reverberation needs, offering acoustic space simulation, plate reverb, and special reverb effects like gated and reverse reverbs. It is offering DirectX format...
Enrollment will be open from Monday January 6 to Monday January 13, 2014. Register now with Audio Masterclass to reserve your place on the course...
The latest plug-in from Anwida Soft look to fill your reverberation needs, offering acoustic space simulation, plate reverb, and special reverb effects like gated and reverse reverbs. It is offering DirectX format.
Anwida developed what they call Hybrid Acoustic Image (HAI) technology for Spazio, allowing you to model the spatial image, the resonances and the modal and echo densities of a real room.
- Room, hall, plate, gate, inverse algorithms
- True stereo reverbs that will not affect stereo imaging
- High resolution controls
- 64-bit internal precision
- Highly optimized DSP code
- Full MIDI automation support for all controls (including preset change)
- Audio output is consistent and glitch free during parameter changes
- Factory presets
- Built-in preset manager
- A/B comparison
- The value of control parameters can be entered manually
- Stereo output (mono->stereo, stereo->stereo)
- Any DirectX compatible audio host application
- 200 MHz Pentium processor or 100% equivalent
- Microsoft Windows 9x/Me/NT4/2000/XP
- Microsoft's DirectX Media 5.2 or higher
- At least 128MB RAM
For more information, visit their web site at www.anwida.com
By our press release coordinator, previously published in Record-Producer.com or in print, republished by Audio Masterclass September 1, 2008