AD100VT Joins Vox Valvetronix Family
Introducing the 100-Watt VOX AD100VT, the newest member of the AD series of Valvetronix combo amps.
The new 100-Watt AD100VT joins the AD15VT, AD30VT and AD50VT as the big brother -- the most powerful and versatile amp in the VT line of Valvetronix amplifiers. It's equipped with two 12 inch VOX original speakers and the VOX Valve Reactor that allows you to enjoy tube sound in an affordable combo.
The AD100VT includes eleven amp types and eleven effects, giving you a wide range of sound-creating potential -- from vintage to modern, hi-gain to clean -- with standard and combination-type effects.
In addition to line/headphone jack and external speaker outputs, effect-loop jacks have been built in, making it convenient to connect with external effect processors. And the AD100VT lets you adjust the output Wattage from less than 0.15 Watts to 100 Watts, so you can lower the volume without losing the sense of drive and feel that's unique to tube amps.
Valvetronix AD100VT Specifications
- Number of amp types: 11
- Number of effects: 11, Noise reduction: 1
- Number of programs: 11 preset, 2 channel
- Input/output jacks: Top panel - 1x INPUT, Rear panel - 1 x FOOT SW jack, 1 x LINE/PHONE jack , 1 x LOOP RETURN jack, 1 x LOOP SEND jack, 1 x EXTERNAL SPEAKER OUT jack
- Power amp output: maximum 100W RMS @8 ohms
- Speaker: VOX original (12 inch,8 ohm) x 2
- Signal processing A/D conversion: 24-bit, D/A conversion: 24-bit, Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power supply requirements: AC, local voltage
- Power consumption: 100W
- Dimensions(W x D x H): 684 x 268 x 553 (mm)/26.93"x 10.55"x 21.77"(inches)
- Weight: 29 kg/63.93 lbs.
- Included items: power cable
- Options(Sold separately): VFS2 dual foot switch
Appearance and specifications of this product are subject to change.
For more information, visit their web site at www.voxamps.co.uk