64-Bit Version of Coyote R&D's Two-Can PC Announced
Building on their Two-Can, Coyote R&D announced the release of the Two-Can64, a 64-bit version of their 2U high, 14 inch deep rackmount PC with cross platform MIDI over network and remote control.
The Two-Can64 adds 64-bit capability, faster speeds, more storage, and a new, low noise, liquid cooling option. It is suited for everything from sequencing to VST hosting to sampler playback with multi-gigabyte libraries.
Every Two-Can64 comes with Coyote R&D's exclusive NetMIDI drivers -- 256 MIDI ports per machine over high-speed network for both Macs and PCs -- plus high speed, low CPU utilization remote control software that eliminates the need for a separate monitor, mouse, and keyboard.
- Rackmount: still only 2U high and 14 inches deep, containing a fully configured PC.
- Speed: up to 3700+ cpu speeds at 64 bits - ready for Windows Longhorn.
- Noise: low noise operation with the liquid cooling option.
- Total storage: 80GB + 800GB raid array (maximum), plus optional firewire 800 for additional high-speed external storage.
- Software: includes the NetMIDI drivers - 256 ports of MIDI over network, fully cross-platform capable (Windows and Mac) with full auto-configuration; Remote control - fully cross-platform remote control with fast performance and 100% accuracy; Restore and Recover CD - automatic, multi-level recovery CD that restores the Two-Can64 to the original factory specs without any loss of data.
Pricing and availability:
Two-Can64 systems start at $1695.
For more information, visit their web site at www.coyoterd.com